There is nothing to spend as $65,000 has already been spent extensive renovations, which include a new roof and guttering along with reflective paint and new woodwork. Freshly painted throughout internally.
The garden (over 800m2) has been designed by an environmental artist to maximise privacy and easy maintenance. There is plenty of room for the kids and pets, or both! It's extremely rare to buy a block this big in today's market. If you do find one, it will be expensive.
Solidly built from concrete block and set in a very quiet Close, this home has a pleasant cottage feel. With the new paint, it's as pretty as a picture!
Great for a first home buyer. A shrewd investor will see there is nothing to spend here and, tenants would have a hard time actually damaging this home.
Other features include;
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (including ensuite)
- Spacious double sized bedrooms
- Large kitchen
- Covered in veranda, with rare slate flooring overlooking the plush rear garden
- Wooden, slatted window covering throughout
- Security screens throughout
- 3 parking spaces with room to extend to 4
- Garden shed
- Perfectly set on the large block
- Large laundry with external access to the carport
- East facing back garden, so morning sun and afternoon shade
Established fruit trees in the rear garden include, Mango, lemon, banana and pineapple. Beautiful fragrances are generated from the frangipani's and native plants, Wonderful birdlife are attracted to the various trees and plants.
The home it's self has a lovely feel to it.
Contact David Kirk from Cairns Platinum Reality for a private viewing
Mob; 045 700 3 700