This Stylish, Modern and Immaculately presented family home is located in a lovely quiet street, is a short walk to Smithfield Shopping Centre and offers much larger bedrooms than normal homes plus 2 very spacious living areas for separate entertaining.
The home is built in a “U” shape with the pool being the centre of attention and captures the views of the lovely mountain ranges.
With a free-flowing design, this home also features:
- Security front remote entrance gate with camera covering the front of the home for added peace of mind
- Fenced and gated front yard is ideal for pets or young children to play with higher safely
- The considerably sized media room has built in 6 speaker surround sound system which comes with its own wired in amplifier and also has another 2 speakers outside in the rear undercover BBQ area
- The main living room has a centrally located kitchen and is spacious enough for a second lounge plus formal dining area
- Both living areas have stacking glass doors through to TWO undercover outdoor areas making it ideal if you are entertaining and have older children who also have their friends over
- Kitchen has a wrap-around island bench with breakfast bar, stainless Bosch appliances featuring wall oven to restrict bending, brand new dishwasher, stainless range hood, plenty of draws & cupboards for storage and plumbed double fridge space
- All rooms have both hard-wearing aluminium (timber look) louvers plus windows for natural light and to capture cross breezes all year round
- All bedrooms are larger than normal with bedroom 2 measuring approx. 4.5m x 4m, bedroom 3 measuring approx. 4.5m x 3.5m and the smallest bedroom 4 measuring 3.5m X 3.5m which is also ideal as a home office yet also has its own built in wardrobes
- The Master wing is located at the rear of the home measuring approx. 5m x 6m with walk through wardrobe, lovely views of the mountains through a floor to ceiling window and has a spacious ensuite offering 2-person spa, His and Her vanity, separate toilet and shower
- Double timber entry doors encouraging breezes to flow from the south easterly facing back yard to the northern front of the home
- Garage has tiled floor with extra storage space and a purpose-built fridge area
- A vast amount of linen storage has the 3 bedrooms with their own sliding door cupboards whilst another 4-sliding door storage area separates the Master bedroom from the others
- All rooms have reverse cycle airconditioners and stainless fans throughout
- The home is sensor alarmed, has 2Kw solar power and has full security screens for peace of mind.
If you are looking for an extremely well presented, low maintenance home with more space than the majority of properties being offered to the market, then private Open Homes are being arranged so contact Ken by phone or email for Private Open viewing times. Mobile - 0488 423 403