43 Riverside Parade Trinity Park
Marina Front Oportunity not to be Missed!!
Now vacant this amazing nautical lifestyle is on offer for those that appreciate the ease of wondering down the pontoon and jumping on the boat and heading out to the reef as soon as the weather map says GO! Then think about the ease of just coming back in and pulling up alongside the pontoon and being home to enjoy a cold one while filleting the days catch! Its all here and on offer for those that appreciate a day at the reef, an afternoon fishing or a nip around to Yorkeys for dinner! Even better than that you can walk over to Bluewater Bar & Grill whenever you please - the options are endless.
Spacious open plan design offers an abundance of living and entertaining spaces you can enjoy the best of living overlooking the marina. Take a look for yourself, you will not be disappointed.
Property Features are:
* Large open timber deck areas facing the water
* All-weather outdoor covered area overlooking pool with feature fish pond
* Wet edge pool onto the canal
* 3.5m High ceilings to main areas
* Large spacious kitchen-dining and lounge areas opening onto waterside deck
* Granite tops throughout
* 2-pack kitchen finish with soft-close draws
* Oversized Master Suite with water views and opulent ensuite
* 2 Further guests rooms plus office/study
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Large stacker-doors (4 sets) opening onto waterfront deck and outdoor areas
* 3-car garage
* Large 886m2 allotment with 22.9m frontage to canal
* Fully fenced with large front yard offering room for kids and or pets
* 8m pontoon with access to the Great Barrier Reef
It's all here and it's stunning - don't hesitate in inspecting this wonderful waterfront paradise - call Andrew or Aimee now on 0411 287 554!
: 883.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
Cairns Platinum Realty
5/116 Reed Road
Trinity Park 4879
T 07 4057 4444
F 07 4057 4440
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.