2 Parkway Street Trinity Park
Offers Over $450,000
Two Houses In One – Double Income Potential!
Available now is this brilliant opportunity to secure this dual occupancy property situated only a stones throw from the Bluewater canal estate, Bluewater Marina, Boat ramp and Tavern. Set on a corner block of 761m2 with two street access points gives complete independency to both properties and the option to rent both out or live in one and earn an income from the other.
Expected weekly rental:
4 Bed Home - $430 per week
1 Bed Granny Flat - $290 per week
If you do the sums on this one it will certainly tick the boxes and the features include:
4 Bedroom Home features:
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Centralized Kitchen offering access and viewing to main living/dining
- A great sized master bedroom with built in robe, fan & air-conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are also of good size with built ins, fans & air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4/office is complete with fan & air-conditioner
- Hand crafted wooden accents throughout
- Two way full bathroom off Master Bedroom + separate toilet
- Undercover Carport, Shaded area with Debbie St Access
- Undercover patio area at front with spa pool
- Quiet surroundings with good sized yard
Self-contained Granny flat features:
- Master bedroom complete with built in robes
- Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard spaces
- Living area is spacious and tiled
- Bathroom/laundry complete with shower & single vanity
- Single carport with access on Parkway Street
- Private fenced yard with garden shed
The whole property has been set up to run cost effectively and includes solar power (22 panels on roof), bore water and heat reflective roof paint to keep outgoings to a minimum.
For further details on the property or to organize your private inspection please call Andrew Chapple on 0411287554.
: 761.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Cairns Platinum Realty
5/116 Reed Road
Trinity Park 4879
T 07 4057 4444
F 07 4057 4440
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.