4 Lighthouse Court Trinity Beach
Stunning modern home in great location!
New to the Trinity Beach property market is this ultra-modern executive home in the stunning Elysian Estate and ready now as owners are relocating.
This home has been meticulously cared for and maintained and still has that new home feel. Designed around our tropical life it also offers ease of living, comfort, space and easy to maintain exterior that allows for more time for your other pursuits or lock the door and travel.
The property is complete with:
- Open plan living/dining and entertaining areas
- Quality island design kitchen with bosch appliances
- Luxurious master suite with patio access & walk through robe
- Spacious ensuite with unique cabinetry & abundant storage
- Separate Media/Office at front of home + extra study nook
- Elegant portico entrance
- Large undercover entertainment patio
- Plenty of Natural Light with high ceilings
- Solar Panels
- Security Screens, Back to Base Security Alarm System & Automatic Weather Shutter to Front Window
- Quality window furnishings
- Automatic irrigation
The iconic Elysian Estate at Trinity Beach is part of the master planned Bluewater Community and offers mature trees, rainforest and mountain backdrops all within a short stroll to a beautiful secluded beach all only minutes to amenities. This estate has all the charm and appeal that makes a top end estate, without the extra fees that normally go along with it and is becoming a sought-after spot to position yourself.
Trinity Beach is complete with a stunning white sand beach and stunning esplanade area to enjoy and is home to facilities that include local shops, schools, day-care's, parks and is only minutes' drive to major shopping centres. Located only 20 minutes from the Cairns International Airport and 25 minutes to the Cairns CBD positions you a future of fantastic tropical living lifestyle.
: 458.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Cairns Platinum Realty
5/116 Reed Road
Trinity Park 4879
T 07 4057 4444
F 07 4057 4440
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.