19 Marina Quay Trinity Park
Cairns Platinum $1,325,000
Waterfront Beauty - Waiting for you!
An opportunity to secure a beautiful double storey waterfront home has now become available. With prices on the increase and demand at an all time high it is time to move quickly as there is only limited opportunity left in Bluewater Harbour.
This home has been lovingly maintained and requires nothing to be done - this gem is simply ready to enjoy. Some of the features of the property include:
- private tropical entrance
- a great layout with upstairs sleeping and downstairs all for entertaining
- magnificent solar heated 25 metre lap pool with large private outdoor entertainment area
- kitchen dining and rear entertainment overlooking your own private boat berth
- stunning views of the setting sun over the McAlister range
- upstairs has gorgeous black bean floors plus an office and bedrooms 2,3 and 4
- master will excite you, with its own water and mountain views, large opulent ensuite, and its own exclusive outdoor patio
- solar panels with 6kw inverter + solar hot water
- established gardens with reticulation
- daiken split system air conditioner and ceiling fans throughout
- alarm system
This fantastic home will give you hours of enjoyment and offering you an escape to the Great Barrier Reef whenever your heart desires. Living in Paradise can start here for you so call Andrew on 0411 287 554 to secure today.
Bluewater Harbour is Cairns only canal estate and offers waterfront occupants deep water access to the great barrier reef. Within the estate is the world class 108 Berth Marina, the Bluewater Cafe and Tavern and walking distance to the lovely white sand half moon bay and Earl Hill Walking tracks. Just a couple of minutes' drive can have you at shopping centres and all amenities and only 15 minutes from the Cairns International Airport or 20 minutes to the Cairns CBD.
: 600.00 m2
In Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
Cairns Platinum Realty
5/116 Reed Road
Trinity Park 4879
T 07 4057 4444
F 07 4057 4440
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.